Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:38:25 -0600
In the Spring 1996 issue of AMERICAN LITERARY REALISM there is an
article "Lou Budd: Personal Narrative" by Joseph J. Arpad, pp. 39-62.

According to Budd, there was also a short essay titled "Growing Up
Polish in North St. Louis": It was requested by someone who said it
would be posted on the website of the Polish American Historical
Society (or Association or ...). Budd wrote, "I've never checked
whether it got there."  I was never able to locate that one either.

Barb