From:
Pat Gunning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:06:57 -0500
John, the term "liberal activist" is in the article; so I used the
author's words and those with which Roy Weintraub is presumably
comfortable. Liberal means left in ordinary terminology. Thus, my
question is whether the Center is becoming political.

I don't know why Humberto published your post. But I feel it is worth
telling you and him that, as I read it, it seems both rash and uncivil.
It is little more than nasty name calling. And it is certainly a
misunderstanding of the thrust of my questions.