From:
Anthony Waterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:47:50 -0600
If 'human development' is to be part of this story, then the papal
encyclicals Populorum Progressio (Paul VI, 1967) and Caritas in Veritate
(Benedict XVI, 2009) are not without relevance. At least they show that
the ideology of development affected even the Church of Rome in the
second half of the 20th C.

Anthony Waterman