From:
Anthony Waterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:52:10 -0500
Any who have followed this thread thus far and are interested in whether
there is a 'feminist critique' of Adam Smith might take a look at Nancy
Folbre's The Invisible Heart (New York: The New Press, 2001). In my
opinion this is an important contribution to the debate and deserves to
be read more widely.

Anthony Waterman