From:
"Rosser, John Barkley - rosserjb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 03:50:16 +0000
Oh dear.  In my final paragraph pretty obviously I meant to say "secondary deflation," not "inflation." Time for me to quit this thread.  Really, this has gone on way too long, and the overseers here were wise to warn of "downward spirals" regarding this beaten to death topic, and they have made it clear offline to some of us that they are thoroughly sick and disgusted with this topic.

So, my final comment will be directed very directly at Steve Kates and James Ahiakpor.  Can you guys not figure out that you have totally and utterly lost this debate?  Nobody here agrees with you, nobody.  You have lost, period.  Sure, you can get the occasional Per Berglund to sort of attempt to help you out by questioning details of the critiques of your arguments, but even those folks in the end do not come down on agreeing with your defense of a strong version of Say's Law.  Deal with it, please.  We have all had more than enough.