From:
Gary Mongiovi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:17:18 -0500
Beautifully said, Steve. These debates can get so heated that it's easy to lose track of why we're here to begin with--the energizing tonic of spirited and, one hopes, open-minded debate across a gloriously wide spectrum of issues.

Thanks for the good words, which have got my day off to a good start.

Gary

Gary Mongiovi
Economics & Finance Department
St John's University