From:
Sumitra Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:34:01 -0400
Dear Masazumi,

I would like to tell you how sorry we all are in this part of the world for the disasters that have unfolded in your country. We watched with horror as nature's vagaries were unleashed, only compounded by man-made follies. And we are heartened by the grace with the people of Japan have dealt with the multiple tragedies. Your resilience will be an example for the future. And the same quality assures us that the annual meeting of JSHET will be a successful one!

Best wishes,

Sumitra Shah