From:
[log in to unmask] (Laurence Shute)
Date:
========================= HES POSTING ===================

Hello HES,

I am trying to locate descendants of John Maurice Clark (d 1963).  His wife
was Winifred Fisk (Miller) Clark and she is probably deceased now since I
have not been able to contact her at their last known address:  41 Wright
Street, Westport, CT.

Their two sons, John Bates Clark, II and Frank Justus Clark were born in
1922 and 1927 -- as Mrs. Clark pointed out to me, the same years that
Overhead Costs and Social Control were published!  Both John Bates Clark
and John Maurice Clark went to Amherst, so possibly the sons went there; I
am in the process of contacting Amherst now.

If anyone knows of their whereabouts, or has suggestions, I would
appreciate hearing.  Many thanks.

Larry Shute <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Economics
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona