From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:38:40 -0400
Lawrence Boland wrote:
> Roger, "The Story of Economics" does not appear on the BBC's list of  Radio
> 4 podcasts. Do you have a link to them?

Hi Larry,

I downloaded the podcast, but when I went to the Radio4 page just now
it was gone. Then I realized that I downloaded it *yesterday.*

So, if you go to the Radio4 page, you have to click on the March 16
date in the calendar on the right and then if you scroll down to 16:30
you’ll see a link for the Story of Economics Gods.

Or, maybe even easier, the direct link to the podcast is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00zf344

It will be available only until March 23.

Humberto Barreto