Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:03:44 +0000
From:
Avner Offer <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Pedro,

The M.Sc./M.Phil. degrees in Economic and Social History at the University of Oxford usually optional courses in the history of economic thought and in the philosophy of economics. Both are currently taught by Dr George Bitsakakis.

The link is

https://www.history.ox.ac.uk/msc-mphil-economic-and-social-history

Best wishes,

Avner Offer

    From Avner Offer, Chichele Professor Emeritus of Economic History, University of Oxford
        All Souls College, High St., Oxford OX1 4AL, tel. +44 (0)7551960880
       email: [log in to unmask]
       personal website:
       http://sites.google.com/site/avoffer/avneroffer
  Just published: The Nobel Factor: The Prize in Economics, Social Democracy and the Market Turn
  (Princeton University Press, October 2016).  http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10841.html
  Recently published: Burn Mark: A Photographic Memoir of the Six Day War. See www.avneroffer.net