From:
Alan G Isaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:41:19 -0500
Of course he does recognize that:
"Concrete value judgments and definite human actions are not open to further analysis. We may fairly assume or believe that they are absolutely
dependent upon and conditioned by their causes. But as long as we do not know how external facts—physical and physiological—produce in a human mind
definite thoughts and volitions resulting in concrete acts, we have to face an insurmountable methodological dualism. (Human Action 1.I.28)

"There are people whose only aim is to improve the condition of their own ego. There are other people with whom awareness of the troubles of their
fellow men causes as much uneasiness as or even more uneasiness than their own wants. There are people who desire nothing else than the satisfaction
of their appetites for sexual intercourse, food, drinks, fine homes, and other material things. But other men care more for the satisfactions commonly
called "higher" and "ideal." There are individuals eager to adjust their actions to the requirements of social cooperation; there are, on the other
hand, refractory people who defy the rules of social life. There are people for whom the ultimate goal of the earthly pilgrimage is the preparation
for a life of bliss. There are other people who do not believe in the teachings of any religion and do not allow their actions to be influenced by
them. Praxeology is indifferent to the ultimate goals of action." (Human Action, 1.I.15)

Alan Isaac