From:
Andres Lazzarini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:08:03 -0500
Dear David

Very nice list. I agree with Lars on adding Knut Wciksell, who in my
humble opinion was the greatest synthetiser of marginalist theory.

Finally let me suggest one thing. Although I don't want to cause any
debate, I see rather misleading to say that David Ricardo "introduced
formal modeling to economics". What is "formal modeling" for Ricardo,
or for a professional economist today, or for an economics historian?

Have a nice time

Yours,

Andres Lazzarini