From:
Sumitra Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:46:15 -0400
My 1/4 paisa's worth here. If it is decided that the list is going to be unedited, since Humberto does not have the facility to do both editing and including the sender's name, let us all agree not to hit 'reply' button with original messages in tact, unless there is a need to do so. Far too many unedited lists are a jumble of old and new posts, which keep getting longer and longer and frankly annoying. So how about copying and pasting only the relevant parts? Or paraphrasing what we are responding to? That would make our esteemed moderator somewhat at ease. And to second Evelyn Wright''s comments, he is doing a yeoman service to us, not only on the list but also off-list, no matter how much we ask of him!

Sumitra Shah