From:
Doug Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:33:59 -0500
I would be careful with any quotes from The Fatal Conceit, as Hayek
did not finish this book himself. Was this particular quote actually
in Hayek's notes, or is this something that Bartley added in himself?
I have not seen Hayek's notes for this book, so I cannot say. Since
there are many usable quotes from Hayek's other works it is probably
best to just drop all FC quotes.

Doug Mackenzie