From:
"E. Roy Weintraub" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:58:51 -0400
I'm afraid the biggest difficulty with the sender/subject line issue
for me is that there are many "senders" I want to place in the SHOE
system's identified "unsubscribe from sender" link.  I cannot do this
however without then unsubscribing from SHOE. I would like, as an
alternative, to employ a kill file, but my filters operate on the
sender, and I think it unfair to Bert to automatically toss his
messages just because he is the named sender of obsessed and
interminable non-HE postings. It is a conundrum.

--
E. Roy Weintraub
Professor of Economics