From:
"Coleman, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 07:52:23 +1100

Hello Robert

Fascinating.

But I cannot believe a spy would compose a coded record of events (ie
diary).

The a more plausible suggestion is that its contents concern sexual
encounters.

Best,

Williaam

William Coleman
The Research School of Economics,
The Australian National University.

Organising Committee
Australian Conference of Economists 2011,
Canberra, July 11-13 2011
www.ace2011.org.au