From:
Roger Sandilands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:01:31 +0100
Fidel:
    You may be interested in the discussion of the Douglass V Brown et al volume in the Fall 2010 volume of HOPE by (i) James Ahiakpor, "On the Similarities between the 1932 Harvard Memorandum and the Chicago Antidepression Recommendation", and (ii) David Laidler and myself, "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor".

Roger Sandilands