From:
Avner Offer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 06:24:53 +0000
Robert Leeson raises important issues. Abstract models have normative sources and normative implications. With all due respect to Hayek, Mises et al., it is important to get to the bottom of such questions and there is no harm in turning over a few stones. If there is nothing under them, so much the better.

Avner Offer

From Avner Offer, Chichele Professor Emeritus of Economic History, University of Oxford
  All Souls College, High St., Oxford OX1 4AL, tel. 44 1865 281404
 email: [log in to unmask]
 personal website:
 http://sites.google.com/site/avoffer/avneroffer