AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathan Lofft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:45:21 +0000

------Original Message------
From: faichney
ReplyTo: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Kensington Market Historical Society inaugural public event
Sent: 19 Feb 2013 1:28 AM

        Dear friend of Kensington Market,

        On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 6:00 pm, Kensington Market Historical Society will
        present two distinguished speakers, each the author of an iconic book on the region:
        Jean Cochrane (Kensington, Boston Mills Press, 2000), and Rosemary Donegan (Spadina
        Avenue, Douglas & McIntyre, 1985.)  The event will be held in the Lillian H. Smith
        Library, 239 College St. (at Huron), Toronto.  Admission to this event is *free*.
        Light refreshments will be served.

        Please visit our website, http://www.kmhs.ca/, or read the full announcement at
        http://kmhs.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/9/7/16976904/kmhs-inaugevent-20130320.pdf .

        We sincerely hope you will attend,