From:
Bruce Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 12:00:15 -0400
You can do an economics  PhD with a field in the history of economic
thought at Duke University:

http://econ.duke.edu/HOPE/STUDY/sthe_template.php

Bruce Caldwell

--
Bruce Caldwell
Research Professor of Economics

"To discover a reference has often taken hours of labour, to fail to discover one has often taken days." Edwin Cannan, on editing  Smith's Wealth of Nations

Address:
Department of Economics
Duke University
Box 90097
Durham, N.C. 27708

Office: Room 07G Social Sciences Building
Phone: 919-660-6896