From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 08:21:47 -0400
Several of you emailed me in support (thank you), but I've also heard
from those who want to continue the discussion so I thought I'd
explain that my whistle was to rein in the conversation, not to shut
it down. The game is not over (it's endless) and you are, of course,
free to continue talking.

I think we can all agree that this list is the proper place and its
members have the knowledge to analyze Friedman's connection to the
Chicago Boys. (I mean, really, if not us who?) We just have to work on
staying focused on history of economics.

I've blocked quite a few messages lately, even though my net has
fairly large holes so a lot goes through.. For those of you who wish I
was even more restrictive, remember that the delete key is few inches
away--you don't have to read everything that floats by your screen.

And now, I have several messages to distribute . . .

--
Humberto Barreto