From:
"E. Roy Weintraub" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 16:41:21 -0400
David can answer separately, but since I agree with him, consider my
colleague Atila Abdulkadirogu's " Strategy-proofness versus Efficiency
in Matching with Indifferences: Redesigning the NYC High School Match"
with Parag A. Pathak and Alvin E. Roth,  (American Economic Review
2009, 99:5, 1954–1978
<http://www.aeaweb.org/articles.php?doi=10.1257/aer.99.5.1954>)
Empirical? check
Relatively value free? check