From:
michael perelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:41:41 -0700
As a Marxist classified with "racists, religious zealots,
nationalists," I wonder what the response would be if I classified
neo-classical economists with Fascists.  People would rightly respond
that such a suggestion would be something between ugly and stupid.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321