AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Nicholas Richbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Richbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:39:48 +0000
Hi list,

This really is a great topic. I graduated from McGill this year and am luck to be working part-time in Montreal. However, I'm applying for permanent positions all over North America but have yet to secure an interview. I know that my cv and cover letters are good so am troubled that I'm not getting a look in. Even more troubling are the emails from people who have been looking for a year or more! Did I make a mistake changing my career path?

Concerning the number of students in archive streams, I believe that McGill took in around 30 this year - far too many.

Sincerely,

Nick who wants to get a good break ANYWHERE!

Sent from my Blackberry - sorry for any typo.