From:
Pat Gunning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:57:56 -0500
On the basis of this post and a private post in which Michael explained
his meaning, I am persuaded that his comments refer exclusively to the
national law. Since my remarks pertain to a combination of the national
and state law of Wisconsin, his comments are not relevant to my post.

Regarding his statement about Commons, he made the same
misinterpretation as Peter. He attributed an idea to me that is properly
attributed to Commons. He should follow the link to the Commons article,
which I provided.

--
Pat Gunning
Professor of Economics