From:
Fidel Aroche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:53:54 -0600
It is most interesting that in all this exchange of references and ideas
(all written in English), including many of the suggested surveys, does
not mention even by mistake all the discussion on development written in
Portuguese and Castilian during the 1950's throgugh the 1970's, when the
World Bank buried the discussion on development and we all turned to
search for equilibrium.
Fidel Aroche