From:
Alex Millmow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:04:48 +1000
Huberto
could you post this and attachment
cheers Alex

The 24th History of Economic Thought Society of Australia is having their annual conference in Melbourne next week. The proceeding are being organised by Dr Steve Kates. of RMIT University

 The abstracts of the 30 papers being given may be read at the HETSA.Org  website.

here is the schedule.

Two key speakers are Crintina Marcuzzo speaking on J.M. Keynes and David Hart talking on Bastiat.

Alex Millmow
President of HETSA

>>> Yuri Tulupenko <[log in to unmask]> 06/26/11 1:09 AM >>>
I am worried about the fate of Gonçalo Fonseca's HET website now "under the care" of some folks who cannot even spell his name correctly (see Introduction). They have renamed the site and promise to make changes to the content. Anybody knows what's going on?

 Yuri Tulupenko