From:
ALCOUFFE ALAIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:22:43 +0100
Hi,
I am far from my usual room and library but I prepared in 2009 a paper
on Perroux's influence on Celso Furtado and when writing it, I
discovered several of his papers have been translated into English. I
would say end of the 40's.
I have not the sources at hand but when back, I could check that and
send you the documents
I'm also at disposal to discuss his ideas if you are interested (and
his influence on Celso Furtado and other authors in development theory.
Best regards