From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:09:43 -0700
To put Dr. Freeman's point in philosophical jargon: utility is a final cause in this sequence.

Sent from my iPad
Eric Schliesser
BOF Research Professor, Philosophy and Moral Sciences, Ghent University, Blandijnberg 2, Ghent, B-9000, Belgium. Phone: (31)-(0)6-15005958
http://www.newappsblog.com/
http://coffeespotamsterdam.blogspot.com/
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=649484
http://philpapers.org/autosense.pl?searchStr=Eric%20Schliesser