Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 09:02:10 +1000
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Steve Kates <[log in to unmask]>
Let me cut through this discussion in this way. I believe I understand
Mill’s Fourth Proposition on Capital to have a particular meaning. Based
on my interpretation, you will find published a major piece that
appeared as the cover story in “Quadrant”, one of the major political
magazines in Australia.  Its title was “The Dangerous Return of
Keynesian Economics” and was published in its online edition on 3
February 2009 before being published in the magazine itself in March.