From:
Bruce Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:25:27 -0400
Dear SHOE Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce that we have just gone live with the new
Center for the History of Political Economy website. It contains
information about our various Center programs, including our workshops,
HOPE lunches, conferences, the fellowship program, opportunities for
visiting scholars working in the archives, our Summer Institute and
Summer in the Archives program, and much more. The site has been months
in preparation and there are still a few areas where we are adding
content, but I hope you will take the opportunity to have a look (and
please do add us to your bookmarks: this address replaces all previous
addresses for the site):

http://hope.econ.duke.edu/

We plan to add new material on a regular basis, and to spotlight
different areas of the website to assist everyone in making good use of it.
In closing, I'd like to add a special word of thanks to Tiago Mata, who
oversaw the development of the site from start to finish, and to Rob Van
Horn and Avi Cohen, who are constructing the Course Materials Resources
portion of the site.

Bruce Caldwell
Center Director

--
Bruce Caldwell
Research Professor of Economics

"To discover a reference has often taken hours of labour, to fail to discover one has often taken days." Edwin Cannan, on editing  Smith's Wealth of Nations

Address:
Department of Economics
Duke University
Box 90097
Durham, N.C. 27708

Office: Room 07G Social Sciences Building
Phone: 919-660-6896
Personal Website: http://econ.duke.edu/~bjc18/