From:
michael perelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:45:31 -0800
Keynes' German introduction bears some similarity with
Arrow'simpossibility theorem, which was written to show how much
moreeffective Soviet mobilization was relative to that of the US.
Arrowwas not writing in support of the Soviet system, but just explain
afact.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department