AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Iona McCraith (AAO)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith (AAO)
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:03:45 -0500
If any AAO institutions out there which are also institutional members of
the Canadian Museums Association they are offering small grants for
conservation projects.  Deadline to apply November 30th.  See details below.

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Archives Association of Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309     Fax: (705) 277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]
www..aao-archivists.ca