AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Sarah Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:27:39 -0500

Hello Archives Association of Ontario Members,

My name is Sarah Warner and I am the Outreach Coordinator for the
Multicultural History Society of Ontario (MHSO). The MHSO is currently
undertaking a three year project to create a digital archive of our
oral history and photograph collection and we need the help of
volunteers! As it is a digital archive project volunteers can work
electronically from home. Attached to this email is our volunteer ad,
which gives you more details about the project and volunteer
positions. If you are interested in joining our volunteer team please
contact me.

Sincerely,

Sarah Warner
Outreach Coordinator
Multicultural History Society of Ontario
416-979-2973