AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathan Lofft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:21:28 +0000
It's with great pleasure that I announce sponsorship opportunities for AAO's 2012 Conference in Toronto, June 13-15, are now available!

The premier event for archivists in Ontario, our theme is 'Conflict and Commemoration'. Happening in a remarkable new, state-of-the-art venue in downtown Toronto and featuring an exciting roster of presenters and events for delegates, our Conference promises to be a signal event of 2012.

If you are interested in learning more about how you can help make this event possible through your generosity, then please be in touch and we can explore what options works best for you.

Exposure to influential professionals, increased corporate visibility, and patronage of Ontario's heritage and culture are just a few of the benefits sponsors are sure to reap from their seeds of support....

Be in touch soon for details!

Jonathan Lofft
Chair, Local Arrangements
AAO 2012