AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathan Lofft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:36:21 +0000
More Archivists registered for the AAO 2012 Conference in Toronto every day last week! Did you?
Early Bird pricing still in effect.

It's going to be a great event.

Sponsors are being generous, which means delegates will be receiving great swag, vendors will be showing their wares, and catering options look delicious (more on that soon). Have you got sponsorship dollars to contribute?

The hotel is booked, right across the street from our great, historic/brand new venue.  Have you booked your room yet?

And! Our Conference Programme is out! See attachment. Have you reviewed the two full days of exciting programming? What about the topical Pre-Conference Workshop? Registrations have already started for this event, too.
See you there.

Register at:
http://aao-archivists.ca

Check us out on Facebook!