From:
[log in to unmask] (R.E.BACKHOUSE [ECONOMICS])
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

The deadline given in my call for papers is coming up, so I
will soon start making some decisions on the basis of
proposals I have received. If any of you wish to offer
papers, or propose sessions, NOW is the time to do so. A
brief outlline or title is enough for now - if I decided I
need more information I will ask for it. I hope to hear
from lots of you.

Roger Backhouse

CALL FOR PAPERS

ALLIED SOCIAL SCIENCES MEETING, CHICAGO, January 1998

The HES plans to organise four sessions at the Allied Social
Sciences meeting at Chicago, IL, January 3-5, 1998. In
addition to proposals for single papers, I am open to ideas
for complete sessions. If you have an idea for a whole
sessions and would like to discuss it before starting to put
it together, please get in touch. Please send proposals to
me by March 1st, 1997. It would be helpful if ideas for
whole sessions could reach me, at least in outline, as early
as possible. Papers and sessions can be on any area or
aspect of the history of economic thought.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Roger E. Backhouse            [log in to unmask]
Department of Economics
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston                     Phone:    0121 414 6655/+44 121 414 6655
Birmingham  B15 2TT UK        Fax:      0121 414 7377/+44 121 414 7377