From:
AKAMA Michio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:26:51 +0900
Dear Colleagues

We will hold International Conference on Structural Economic Dynamics
on 10-12 September, 2012, at Meiji Univeristy, Tokyo, Japan.

This year we will invite Professor L.L.Pasinetti (Universita Cattolica
del Sacro Cuore)
to our September Conference. Prof. Pasinetti is kind to stay with us
on his birthday (12 September 2012)
This is the first CALL FOR PAPERS of our 2012 September Conefernce.

Please visit the Coneference web site:
http://www.kisc.meiji.ac.jp/~confyagi/September2012.html

~~~~
International Conference on Structural Economic Dynamics
10-12 September, 2012
Meiji U niversity, Tokyo, Japan
Guest : Professor L.L.Pasinetti  (Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore)

Present Deadline of Submission of Abstract:

Abstract should be sent to

Contact :
the organizer
Prof. Takashi Yagi (Meiji Univeristy)
E.Mail: [log in to unmask]
~~~~

The main theme of this conference is to deepen and expend the analysis
of Structural Economics Dynamics in the theoretical perspectives as
well as in the perspectives of history of economics thought. We also
discuss the application of Structural Economics Dynamics and some
empirical studies. One of the recent outcomes of this approach is
collected in Structural Dynamics and Economics Growth (forthcoming)
edited by R.Arena and P.L.Porta:
http://www.cambridge.org/aus/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=9781107015968

However, as usual in our September Conference:
http://www.kisc.meiji.ac.jp/~confyagi/September2011.html
http://www.kisc.meiji.ac.jp/~confyagi/top.html
we also collect any papers relating :
--Post Keynesian Economics
--Growth theory
--Topics in Macroeconomics
--Money and Inflation, Monetary Economics
--Finance, Financial Crisis
--Empirical Studies
--Sraffian Economics
--Input Output Analysis
--Classical Economics
--Topics in History of Economic Thought
etc.

Yours sincerely

Takashi Yagi

Prof. Takashi Yagi
School of Political Science and Economics, Meiji University
1-1 Kandasurugadai, Chiyodaku, Tokyo, 101-8301,Japan
TEL: +81-3-3296-2089, FAX: +81-3-3296-2350
E.mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.kisc.meiji.ac.jp/~yagi8/yagi

--
AKAMA Michio