From:
mason gaffney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:14:53 -0700
This mania for ranking rankles me. Comparisons are odious at best, and
economics is not the best, twisted as conventional opinions are by
conformity, worship of cosmetic "prestige", and the universal usage of
ill-gotten gains to rationalize the ill-getting and retain the gains.
Satan deludes youth with beauty, the miser with riches, leaders with power,
and the learned with false doctrines. Let us put Satan behind us - what
better time than Easter?

Mason Gaffney