From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Date:          Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:59:28 -0600 (CST)
From:          [log in to unmask] Subject:
To:            [log in to unmask]

By way of introduction, I teach at a fairly small liberal arts college.  A
student has asked me to supervise an independent study in history of
thought.
While the topic is an interest of mine (that's why I'm on the net), I've
been
trained in the standard neo-classical way, and never had any courses in the
subject.  Hence my request......

If you have a syllabus or course outline which might be suitable for an
independent study of history of thought (one semester), please send a copy
my address below.

BTW, perhaps someone could put such course materials on an archive storage
for other to use.

Thanks in advance very much to all who help!

John Dodge
University of Sioux Falls
1101 W. 22nd St.
Sioux Falls SD  57105

Ross B. Emmett                Editor, HES and Co-manager CIRLA-L
Augustana University College
Camrose, Alberta CANADA   T4V 2R3
voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]