From:
Steve Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 15:40:33 +0000
This post from Alan, who cannot be called overly sympathetic to Mises (and Hayek), provides all that we need to know about the "evidence" that Leeson purports to present.  Along with Richard Ebeling's later post, a scholar who knows Mises's life as well as anyone alive, these two should be sufficient to dismiss Leeson's chop-shop version of the history of ideas and venomous attack on a man who was hounded by the Nazis (being both a Jew and a liberal) as the nonsense that it is.

Steve

--
Steven Horwitz
Charles A. Dana Professor and Chair