From:
Felix Vardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:43:00 -0500
Dear ListServ Manager,

My earlier submission was listed under the title: "History of Econ in
Development." Unfortunately, this is slightly off the mark. The topic
we are interested in is not the history of econ in development per
se, but the progression of the thinking on the role of
commodities  in development.

While I have already received many useful comments and suggestions, I
would be grateful if you could clarify this point.

Best,

Felix Vardy

[Sorry for the confusion. I read messages quickly and attempt to
provide descriptive subject lines. HB]