From:
Uskali Mäki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 12:42:05 +0300
USD 196.00 sounds interesting, especially when contrasted
to what the INEM website offers:

"Membership in INEM is £22 or $35 per year.
Membership in INEM comes with a subscription to the
Journal of Economic Methodology"

http://www.econmethodology.org/

These issues are worth exploring anyway.

uskali mäki

--
Uskali Mäki
Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of the