From:
Robert W Dimand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 16:29:06 -0400
For participants in the History of Economics Society 2012 conference
at Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, June 22 to 25, the
Four Points by Sheraton Hotel has agreed to extend bookings
at the conference rate of C$144/night until this coming Monday
morning (May 28), but there are only five rooms still available at
that rate. There are plenty of on-campus rooms available in the
Allan Earp Residence at $50/night, and that rate will continue
to be available. Bookings at either the Four Points by Sheraton
or the Earp Residence can be made through the conference
website www.brocku.ca/hes2012. There are of course many
other hotels in and around St. Catharines, but the Four Points
by Sheraton is the only one in easy walking distance to campus.

Robert Dimand