From:
"Medema, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:16:43 -0600
Some clues relating to the points raised by Professor McClure may be found in Warren Samuels' book, Pareto on Policy, which focuses on Pareto's Trattato (the treatise on sociology). It will be available in a paperback reissue from Transaction Publishers in roughly two weeks.

Best wishes,

Steve Medema

Steven G. Medema
Professor of Economics