From:
Huseyin Ozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:33:40 +0300
Some might be interested...

Thanks,

Huseyin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hakan Yetkiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: FIRST WORLD KEYNES CONFERENCE
To: Gokcer Ozgur <[log in to unmask]>, Huseyin Ozel <[log in to unmask]>

*** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING ***

Please find attached a call for papers for the *"1st World Keynes
Conference” in Izmir, Turkey, 26-29 June 2013*.

We would appreciate it if you could pass this call for papers on to
other colleagues who might be interested in this event.

We are looking forward to receiving your contributions!

Conference Web:
http://ekolider.ieu.edu.tr/keynes/

The Local Organizers:

Arne Heise
 Zentrum für Ökonomische und Soziologische Studien
 University of Hamburg, Dep of Socioeconomics, D-20146 Hamburg
 E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Hakan Yetkiner
 Economics Department and Director of EKOLIDER Izmir University of
Economics BALCOVA-IZMIR 35331 Phone: +90 232 4888248
 E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

--
This message (including any attachments) is confidential. It may be
read, copied and used by the intended recipient only. Should you have

Assoc. Prof. Dr. I. Hakan Yetkiner
Vice-Dean of Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Department of Economics
Director of EKOLIDER (Research Center)
Postal Address:
Izmir University of Economics