From:
"Rosser, John Barkley - rosserjb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:07:11 +0000
I do not know about syllabi, but while you might not assign it to students, you might find the following of interest, a paper by me, "Tales from the Editors' Crypt: Dealing with True, Uncertain, and False Accusations of Plagiarism."  It is #14 from the bottom on my website at http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb .  I note that the version now in press for a book of essays by journal editors has been heavily redacted in order to avoid a threat of lawsuit.  This is the unexpurgated version.

Barkley Rosser