From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:55:57 +0900
Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you that
the international symposium on Japanese Energy Policy Thought
at the annual meeting of the Society for the History of Japanese
Economic Thought (SHJET) went very well.
We have confirmed that the choice of theme "energy policy" is
relevant for research exchange with Chinese scholars.

Moreover, I was advised a few years ago that we should allow
two months for a Chinese to get a visa before he/she
traveled to Japan.  It is still true.

Diverse approaches to the history of economic thought and
the history of economics is wonderful.  It would open a new
opportunity of productive research exchange.

Aiko Ikeo