From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 23:49:49 +0900
As I posted on May 19,
we have launched seminar series
"Japanese Economic History: Japanese Energy Policy Thought"
(backed by the Society for the History of _Japanese_ Economic Thought,
SHJET).

At the 2012 General Assembly of the SHJET (on June 9),
we confirmed that we would drop "Thought" from the name of the series
because we would like to have more researchers from our neighboring
countries attend our series seminar.

Our next seminar is scheduled for late July.
If you are interested in attending our seminar or modern
Japanese economic thought, please contact to me.
If you have research interest in early modern Japanese economic
thought, I can forward your message to relevant scholars.

Aiko Ikeo