From:
mason gaffney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:11:21 -0700
Rob,

	I do not find the message from Daniela to which you refer - or any
message later than 2010. Computers do weird things up in the clouds. Please
forward said message to me for comment.

	Lest I be guilty of overparticipating, I will not wander into
Cromwell or the Pilgrims. They lead us away from the original issues.

Mason